Responsibilities & Deliverables
• Review daily transactions are properly captured in the accounting system.
• Verify reconciliation of all accounts.
• Maintain Chart of Accounts
• Custodian of all the assets of the company.
• Review prices cascades, costing standards and advice Manager on observation.
• Timely review of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly MIS reports, Presentation of monthly management accounts to Manager
• Review on the budgets and variance analysis
• Review & implement internal control procedures
• Coordinate with Auditors and Regulatory Authorities
• Timely completion of year end statutory audit and ECI returns.
Qualification & Experience
• Accounting & Finance graduate
• At least have an Associate’s degree in accounting equivalent or above
• 3 to 5 years experience in accounting and managerial role; preferable for workshop
• Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Words and Excel
• “Can Do” attitude; analytical skills; organised & systematic; result focuses; attention to detail.
Interested applicants are required to submit their full resume stating complete academic and professional qualifications, expected salary, contact telephone number and email address to the following email address not later than 31st May 2019.
Email address: hr@grandmtr. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !