Food / Beverage Jobs
About the role: Oversees the kitchen flow and food preparation.
1. In-charge with food preparation and collaborates with Head Chef.
2. Advise and assist with food designation.
3. Produces high quality plates, including both presentation and taste.
4. Oversees and working as a team with other kitchen staffs.
5. Assists with menu planning, inventory and management of supplies of the kitchen.
6. Ensures that the food is in top quality and kitchen is in good condition.
7. Keep the working station clean and complies with food safety standard.
8. Offer suggestions and creative ideas for the menu that can improve upon the kitchen´s performance.
9. Prepares food properly.
10. Assist in training of the new employees.
11. Order food supplies when needed.
12. Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
13. Solve problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the kitchen.
Kindly send your CV to recruitment. santuari@gmail. com
Contact us via WA: +673 8115810
Open for foreigner to apply or transfer quota.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !