Position: JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• The Junior Digital Marketing Executive is involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote products, services or ideas for PAR Food & Beverage through online means.
• The Junior Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Marketing Manager.
Duties of a Junior Digital Marketing include:
• Has an in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and peer review platforms not limiting to Trip Advisor and Google businesses.
• Has a strong command of written and spoken English
• Work with the marketing manager to brainstorm new online marketing strategies
• Oversee and manage online contests, giveaways and other digital projects
• Manage marketing database, emails, displays advertising campaigns and any other digital projects
• Executes digital marketing campaigns for online channels like websites, apps and social media
• Works closely with the marketing team to add digital media into advertising campaigns
• Writes engaging content for websites, email, and social media and other platforms
• Developing relationships with online influencers or key media to secure and grow media coverage online
• Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Ensuring internal departments are aware and kept informed about all events and marketing activities
• Executing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
• Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
• Knowledge and experience in SEO, Google Analytics & website design
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !