Position: JUNIOR HSE
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. To complete Audits in accordance with the Audit and Inspection Schedule for allocated workplaces.
2. To complete Audits in accordance with FP-035-SA-03101 drug and Alcohol Procedure.
3. To monitor site compliance to FLUX HSEMS and relevant legislation or associated standards.
4. To monitor the application, distribution and communication of safety documentation on site.
5. To monitor document version control site.
6. To advise and assist Site Manager and workers to identify hazards onsite.
7. To advise and assist the development, recording and implementation of corrective actions to manage risk in the workplace.
8. To assist Site Managers in closing out hazards onsite.
9. To monitor and support compliance on Time Out for Safety, Safety Conversations using PAKAT, Safety Analysis using Risk Assessment, JHA reviews, Permit to Work and Energy Isolation.
10. To report completed KPI Summary for allocated workplaces to the HSE manager within three days for each new month.
11. To communicate KPI outcomes with Site Managers
12. To assist Site Managers in developing, implementing and monitoring continuous improvement plans to overcome deficiencies onsite or improve HSE strategies.
13. To support the review process of SOPs with designated sites and work groups.
14. To support Site Managers in initial incident reporting as per the HSEMS safety policies, standards and procedures.
15. To conduct in site induction reports and communicate outcomes using current incident management documentation.
16. To provide assistance in the conduct of investigations as requested by Senior HSE Advisor or HSE Manager.
17. To provide medical assistance to injured personnel in accordance with policies and procedures.
18. To provide advice and assist the Site Manager to monitor the wellbeing of site personnel (Health & Hygiene)
19. To undertake other tasks as reasonably directed by Site Manager, Senior HSE Advisor or HSE Manager.
20. To monitor daily operations and plan in order to be outside during hazardous and continues operations. To be visible outside interacting the crew by means of coaching and mentoring in working safely a minimum of 5 hours per day.
Area(s) of Responsibilities:
1. To facilitate compliance with ESHQ guidelines.
2. To establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
3. To develop and utilize a range of teaching and learning strategies to meet the varying needs of the crew members in a wide variety of scenarios.
- To follow FLUX’s 12- Life Saving Rules and encourage other to do so.
- To exercise STOP unsafe work at any time.
- To exercise UNSAFE and SAFE acts reporting.
- To communicate clearly in all aspects of the job prior to commencement.
Qualification and Requirement:
1. Tertiary OSH qualification – NEBOSH Generalist Certificate preferred.
2. Diploma or HND in Safety Management, Engineering or any relevant field.
3. At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in Oil & Gas Industry preferred in HSE activities.
4. Experience in team leadership and ESH Leadership.
For interested applicants, please email your CV/Resume to recruitment][fossb. com before 18th June 2019 @12pm.
Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month (SALARY PACKAGE WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVIEW)
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !