We are looking for a dynamic, focused and highly motivated individual to be part of our team as JUNIOR TECHNICIAN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects, repairs, and tests fire extinguishers/ scba / eebd using hand tools, and monitoring devices.
•Dismantles and examines mechanical parts, and expelling means;
replaces worn or damaged parts.
•Cleans and recharges them with approved materials.
•Assists in fire safety inspection.
• Age 25+.
• Female/Male Applicants.
• Local/Permanent Residents.
• 2 years experience in Junior Technician Position. (Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is advantageous).
• Speaks Basic English.
• Good Communication skills.
• Independent, organised, punctual and systematic.
• Must have class 3 driving license.
• Salary is based on experience.
• No transport problems.
• Living in and around KB for convenience as our office is based in KB.
• Able to start immediately.
Submit your application enclosing certificates, resume, contact number and a passport-sized photo and stating your expected salary to promptmarine@gmail. comWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !