Position: Job Carder (Structural)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Nationality : Bruneian
Prepare and develop Job Card (JC) estimates from the work initiation stage to the execution stage not limited to the followings:
• JC will be produced using Approved Norms via Contract No. C181859 for MRTA (Maintenance, Reliability and Turnaround) for all Engineering Disciplines (Mechanical, PACO, Civil/Structural and Electrical).
• JC shall be aligned with the Approved 2020 Frozen Booklet consists of specific FNs and WONs given either by Turnaround Event Manager (TAEM), Turnaround Coordinators (TACs) or Turnaround Engineers (TAEs) via Onshore Delivery Lead.
• From (b) above, this will enable proper material identification, fabrication, job carding, detailed planning and management of the work, including drawings for all scope.
• Site survey or re-survey might be conducted during TA Phase 3-5 as and when required by TA Teams and Integrated Site Survey Report (ISSR) will be prepared, submitted and approved accordingly without missing any information from the surveys.
• In addition, to execute design and JC tasks as directed by WPTC/WPCs, including preparing and checking deliverables, carrying out field surveys.
• He/she might be assigned by WPTC/WPCs to carry out the manhours estimating (job carding) based on the completed engineering work pack.
• Also work very closely with WP WSS & WP SAP Analysts as and when required/needed.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !