Position: Purchasing Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
• Assist Purchasing department with day to day operations.
• Interact with suppliers, both local and overseas, to maintain pricing and delivery schedules.
• Interacts with internal personnel as liaison between supply orders and customer orders.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable price
- Negotiate on behalf of the organization
- Maintain purchase order data
- Enter and maintain container shipments
- Notify sales/customer service concerning delays
- Maintain business system integrity regarding supply orders
- Assist in managing weekly order status report
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies
- Able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and in a timely manner
- Have basic knowledge of supply chain management; training will be provided
- Good organizational skills
- Close attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both English and Malay; Chinese is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient, quick and comfortable with computer skills
- Good at mathematics
- Ability to solve problems when necessary
- Able to work under deadline under little supervision when needed.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Driving License Class: 3
If Applicant is interested,
Kindly email us at traneaire@yahoo. com & do not call or whatsapp your CV / resume.
Submit your CV / resume, Certificates, Result slips and (if available) your passport size photo.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !