IT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT @ OFFICE ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Support on desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners hardware components.
- Assist on software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Responsible for providing excellent support and timely service.
- Manage IT inventory.
- Conducting customer need analysis and presenting the customer with possible solutions.
- Understanding a product’s functionality and possible problems and figuring out a way to handle them.
- Determining the best products to meet the requirements of a customer.
- Assisting the sales department.
- Providing technical expertise on products and/or services.
- Taking part in exhibitions, conventions and other events to help in the sales of products and/or services.
- Train colleagues and sales personnel on basic technical aspects of a product and/or services.
- Support in attending phone calls
- Help in filing, documentation and filling up forms
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
• 2 years of job-related experience is highly advantageous.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• The capacity to work with people at all levels in an organization.
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
• Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 - 600 / Month (based on experience)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Annual Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Public Holidays
Interested applicants may email your resume and related documents to bruneitradeit@gmail. com
Closing date: 28/02/2021
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !