We are looking for highly organised, dedicated, proven leadership skills and detailed oriented applicants to join out team:
Position : Inventory controller
Roles and responsibilities:
-To ensure correct and timely evaluation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedure related to offloading, packing and unpacking goods.
-Oversee arrangement of the goods has been done in orderly system within stock location system.
-Perform stock count/cycle count with high accuracy.
-Responsible in managing stock count, timely update record and
-oversee accuracy of stock data.
-Preparing inventories, processing deliveries for customer.
-Follow up with customer regarding the deliveries schedule.
-Maintain stock record and document necessary and report back to operation manager.
-Planning efficient warehouse handling methodology and warehouse daily workflow planning
-Perform thorough product’s quality control and inspection.
-Ability to grasp knowledge regarding warehouse function and product specification.
-Efficient delegation of task with sales team and operation team
-Actively participate in any management duties or events.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in any related field or equivalent.
- Have experience in handling inventory/ warehouse is desired.
- Proven organisational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- No problem working during weekend and working overtime
- Highly committed and ´attention to detail´ working attitude
- Fluent in English and Malay is a must
** Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Please submit your updated CV and current and expected salary to : recruitment@myspacegallery. com.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !