Position: Junior Contract Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Junior CM is established to provide dedicate process support to DCM in the technical maintenance process especially to ensure all processes / workflow, reporting/ purchasing and any related matter to the technical maintenance.
• As a Junior CM, he/she will need to keep abreast to the full CM (corrective maintenance) and PM (preventive maintenance), regulated planning, and cost (invoicing, manpower & reimbursement)
• He/ she shall have strong organization / administrative experience in order to properly execute all aspects of the CONTRACT.
• He / She shall liaise with the COMPANY on all matters relating to the WORK and shall ensure that the WORK is performed safely and in the most cost effective manner to a determined QA/QC plan, shall be fully dedicated to WORK under this CONTRACT.
• He / She shall be fully proficient with the latest planning techniques and have a good working knowledge of all pertinent codes and practices, statutory regulations etc.
• Understand that no overtime shall be paid, but by the nature of this position, it is expected that he / she shall work long hours required to properly execute the WORK.
• He shall represent the CONTRACTOR and shall be conversant and responsible for the administration of all aspects of the CONTRACT, including, but not be limited to:
o Attend MONTHLY meetings.
o All HSSE Aspects
o Project Engineering and Management
o Multi-Construction aspects.
o Commercial aspects
o Resolution of disputes
o Performance, including inter alia workmanship, productivity and recovery.
o Responsible for continuous improvement in HSSE activities.
• Participate fully (if required) in incident investigations and implementation of the recommended actions including close-outs of the incidents.
o Manpower selection, qualifications and management.
o WORK planning.
o Maintenance of CONTRACT documentation, drawings and records.
o All quality matters
o Liaison between the CONTRACTOR and the COMPANY.
o Making sure that each of the CONTRACTOR’s PERSONNEL knows their roles and responsibility.
o Manage sub-contractor and third party
Qualification & Requirement
• Degree / HND / HNTEC in an engineering discipline or equivalent
• Fluent in English language
• Attended relevant HSSE courses will be an advantage
• Min. 1-3 years’ experience in project management in oil and gas construction activities (mechanical/civil)
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !