Position: Junior Data Analyst
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking to hire a Junior Data Analyst to join our team.
• You will take responsibility for developing models to identify insights from data, creating reports, cleaning and transforming data.
• To do well in this role you need a fine eye for detail, clear understanding of the popular data analysis tools, data models and databases.
• Managing data operations, including ingestion, cleaning, extracting and transforming operations.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Helping develop data models.
• Helping develop training data sets for models.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in data science, economics, statistics or related discipline.
• Ability to identify patterns and trends in data sets to draw insights.
• Ability to effectively use data analysis and visualisation tools.
• Knowledge in methodologies and processes for managing databases.
• Familiar with handling data sets, relational and non-relational databases.
• Understanding of data models and its application.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Attention to detail, able to work independently and take initiative.
• Ability to explain complex technical material to nontechnical audiences.
• Able to communicate effectively between team members and product managers.
• Excellent problem solver. Highly motivated self-starter.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: On-the-job training available
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !