Position: Junior Designer cum Creative Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Required to have working experience in the relevant field (Events/Design/Creative)
• Required to be available to begin work immediately Required to possess a valid Bruneian drivers license
• Required to work flexible hours
• Required to have knowledge and minimum 2 years experience in Sketching, Painting, Designing, Creative Concepts, Marketing and Illustration.
• Candidates are required to know how to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint and other creative manipulation tools/apps.
• Assists Creative Manager in creating and maintaining company concept designs and other sales supports tools.
• Assists Creative Manager in creating and maintaining ambience in all outlets through effective design and placement of various sales supports tools.
• Assists in designing art and copy layouts for advertisement orders, marketing, retail, or administration purposes.
• Assist in arrangement and layout of illustrative material and copy, based on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
• Creates and provides samples of finished designs and layouts for branding, marketing or promotional use.
• Creates displays for retail and marketing purposes; such as window displays, retail, counter, public and lounge spaces or areas.
• Assist in creative projects as assigned
• Create and design corporate catalogs, merchandise and advertising portfolios.
• Provide design maintenance of all Company medias, including websites, social media accounts, electronic publication and applications.
• Monitors and updates existing photography database and creates new photography, where needed.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Allowances: B$ 30
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Meal Allowance, Annual & Sick Leave, Public Holidays, Healthcare Benefits, Training & Development Project Management
Closing date: 07/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !