Position: Junior Detailer
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
• Understand and abiding the general rule of thumb in ensuring safety before, during and after work
• Has basic Mathematics knowledge to be able to understand formulas in order to mix cleaning solutions, paints and other chemicals
• The ability to operate cleaning equipment is essential
• Must know how to efficiently operate hand tools or power tools and follow the safety policies set by their employer and/or as per stated in tools/equipment user manual or proven tips
• Perform all essential duties and responsibilities included:
• Wash/Clean vehicle exteriors using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes
• Clean vehicle interiors using cleaning solution, water, cloths and brushes
• To use necessary equipment depending on what is required by service package/type
• Clean, wax, polish and refurbish old and new vehicles and parts.
• Maintain the standard and quality of service of the organization.
• Understand and deliver to specific requirements of the customers.
• Inspecting vehicles thoroughly before proceeding with task, and after the task is done
• Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment.
• Excellent coordination skills when working with team members.
• Has excellent common sense and critical thinking as well as deductive skills to identify problems and formulating or suggesting solutions to problems
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 26 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Tap & Scp, Annual Bonus, Commission
Closing date: 24/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !