Position: Junior HSE Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
To assist the HSSE Officer with below task responsibilities:-
1) Implement, maintain and establish HSSE policies and procedures ensuring that they meet all relevant statutory, client and corporate requirements.
2) Maintain and submit all HSSE permits and licenses required by local authorities.
3) Conduct and review risk assessments, aspects and impact analysis, corrective and preventive measures, safe work procedures and environmental matters.
4) Assist in maintaining and improving the HSSE Management system in accordance with ISO standards.
5) Monitor and report HSSE performances on a timely manner and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
6) Perform near misses / incident investigations and follow up with all appropriate managers to close HSSE related action items.
7) Implement and rehearse emergency response plans and procedures on a regular basis.
8) Identify training requirements and develop training programs.
9) Organized HSSE promotional activities, awareness programs and regular HSSE meetings.
10) Conduct and support internal and external HSSE audits according to regulatory, customers and corporate requirements.
11) Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, security and environmental regulations.
12) Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !