• Prepare a variety of food items for cooking.
• Retrieve food items from the fridge or freezer.
• Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of meats.
• Mix ingredients for salads.
• Portion or wrap food items or dishes.
• Store food in containers and in the fridge or freezer.
• Weigh or measure ingredients (e. g. , flour, salt, sugar, oil).
• Re-fill kitchen condiment bottles and shakers.
• Stack and store food supplies, equipment, or other utensils in the kitchen.
• Wipe down kitchen surfaces using proper sanitizers.
• Clean any used kitchenware (e. g. , knives) or dishes.
• Mop or sweep the kitchen floor, and collecting dirt and debris in a dustpan.
• Empty out the dustpan in the garbage or squeeze out the mop into a bucket.
• Take out trash bags from kitchen.
Applicants may E-mail your CV at hr@thelaneshotel. comWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !