Do you like working with children?
Do you enjoy playing games and sports?
Do people say you´re fun and outgoing?
If so, this job might be for you!
As a kids’ fitness coach, you will be working with children ranging from 1. 5 to 6 years of age, teaching programmes that incorporate songs, dances, movement, puppet shows, sports, games and other exciting activities in a positive, fun environment.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Instructing fitness classes with age-appropriate activities
- Constructing and implementing weekly/monthly educational and fitness lesson plans
- Preparing and setting up equipment for class
- Assisting with other creative/art activities when needed
- Selling class programme and updating customers on changes in schedules etc.
- Making sure the place is neat, clean, safe and sanitary
- Physically fit, energetic, enthusiastic and fun
- Love sports and enjoy being around with children
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills with both kids and adults
- Ability to multi-task and follow routines and schedules
- A background working with youth and/or experience in fitness (gymnastics, dance, martial arts or related field)
- First aid certification/CPR is a plus.
Pls send us your CV or resume not later than 18th July 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !