Minimum GCE O Level or Diploma in related fields.
Food handler’s license is preferred.
Proven food preparation and food handling experience.
The ability to follow standardized recipes and procedures.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to work in a team.
Excellent communication skills.
Able to work long shift hours.
No transportation problems.
Driving license class 3.
The ability to drive vehicles with manual transmission is preferred.
• Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
• Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
• Packing take-out orders as needed.
• Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
• Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
• Cleaning workstations before and after preparation.
• Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
• Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
• Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Reports to Branch Supervisor.
Benefits & Remunerations
• Basic salary : B$450/month
• TAP & SCP entitlement incentive
• Annual leave entitlement
• Medical leave entitlement
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !