Position: Kitchen Equipment Technician
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• 3 years working experience as a Kitchen Equipment Technician.
• Has knowledge on refrigiration repairs.
• Profound knowledge of how various types of kitchen and refrigeration equipment work
• Strong ability to read and comprehend wiring diagrams, and to follow manuals on operation and installation to successful complete tasks
• Strong ability to apply various types of equipment safely and efficiently, and to maintain and service them
• Exceptional ability to work independently without direct supervision and take responsibility for the repair of assigned equipment
• Strong ability to prioritize assigned tasks for increased job delivery
• Exceptional ability to properly investigate problems with food equipment, discover the issue, and correct it
• Ability to work in a team setting with other maintenance workers, and also with staff and members of the public
• Strong ability to quickly understand and carry out both written and oral instructions effectively
• Strong keyboarding and basic computer skills
• Possess refrigerant transition and recovery certification
• Repair and maintenance experience in the commercial kitchen or dinning service field
• Strong knowledge of plumbing repair and installation practice and procedure
• Strong knowledge of basic electrical practice, theory, and safety
• Strong knowledge of the fundamental of commercial refrigeration practice and theory.
• Can do multi tasking
• Able to do deliveries as well if needed
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 2
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP/SCP, Telephone Allowance, Performance Bonus
Closing date: 06/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !