Total Vacancy: 5 Male
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Performs any combination of following tasks to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments and to warehouse stocks: Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, delivery order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
2) Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by hand, hand truck, or electric hand truck.
3) Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined or product code.
4) Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
5) Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on the door, steel door, and all construction materials.
6) Upon arrival of shipments, you must do the unloading and loading, and other containers, using hand tools.
7) Have to Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed by using a bar code.
8) Arranges stock parts in specified sequence by following the standard bar-coding.
9) Must be in good health and strength endurance to left up to the heavy things. (Physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance ;)
10) Must know according to specific duty performed as Labourer.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !