UNIT 1-4, GRD FLR, SPG 607-17, KOMPLEKS BERIBI JALAN GADONG
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of the post
• Provide Instruction to students in the effective and safe operation of a range of mechanical workshop equipment and assess their ability to work safely
• Provide instruction to groups of students and one-to-one as required
• Support students through guidance and assistance in the design and construction of a range of mechanical systems.
• In particular, advise on the most appropriate manufacturing methods and equipment for specific components and suggest alternative designs to simplify manufacture.
• Assess the quality of student’s design, machining and construction skills
• Review and update teaching and assessment material in collaboration with the workshop manager and other technical and academic staff
• Manufacture components and construct systems for a range of research and consultant work, either based on complete designs or by developing designs through discussion with research and academic staff
• Construct engineering drawings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems and manufacture components using Computer Aided Manufacture (CAM) and Rapid Prototyping (RP) equipment
• Maintain workshop equipment and facilities
• Support the introduction of new workshop equipment and undertake training as appropriate.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 21/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !