Total Vacancy: 10 Male
1) Rig and dismantle props and equipment such as frames, scaffolding, platforms, or backdrops, using hand tools.
2) Shovel material such as gravel, ice, or spilled concrete into containers or bins, or onto conveyors.
3) Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
4) Wash out cargo containers and storage areas.
5) Adjust controls to raise and lower scenery and stage curtains during performances, following cues.
6) Adjust or replace equipment parts such as rollers, belts, plugs, and caps, using hand tools.
7) Build braces and otherwise lash and shore cargo in ships´ holds, in order to prevent shifting during voyages.
8) Bundle and band material such as fodder and tobacco leaves, using banding machines.
9) Connect hoses and operate equipment to move liquid materials into and out of storage tanks on vessels.
10) Erect tents and canopies to protect crews and equipment from weather.
11) Lay tracks for camera dollies and cranes, and carry or push around dollies and cranes as instructed.
12) Load and unload ship cargo, using winches and other hoisting devices.
13) Adjust controls to guide, position and move equipment such as cranes, booms, and cameras.
14) Assemble product containers and crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
15) Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
16) Attach slings, hooks, and other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
17) Carry needed tools and supplies from storage or trucks, and return them after use.
18) Connect electrical equipment to power sources so that it can be tested before use.
19) Direct spouts and position receptacles such as bins, carts, and containers so they can be loaded.
20) Guide loads being lifted in order to prevent swinging.
21) Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
22) Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
23) Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
24) Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
25) Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
26) Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers.
27) Set up the equipment needed to produce special lighting and sound effects during performances.
28) Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
29) Carry out general yard duties such as performing shunting on railway lines.
30) Check out, rent, or requisition all equipment needed for productions or for set construction.
31) Secure and release mooring lines of ships.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !