Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• Must have 3 to 5 years previous working experience.
Duties Agricultural workers typically do the following:
• Harvest and inspect crops by hand
• To plant / maintain Napier Grass Plantation
• Cleaning Of Cattle Yards.
• Irrigate farm soil and maintain ditches or pipes and pumps
• Operate and service farm machinery
• Spray fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungi, and weeds
• Move shrubs, plants, and trees with wheelbarrows or tractors
• Feed livestock and clean and disinfect their pens, cages, yards, and hutches
• Examine animals to detect symptoms of illness or injury
• Use brands, tags, or tattoos to mark livestock to identify ownership and grade
• Herd livestock to pastures for grazing or to scales, trucks, or other enclosures
• Administer vaccines to protect animals from diseases
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !