No. 3, Block D, 2nd Floor Latifuddin Complex, Jalan Tungku Link
Position: LANDSCAPE PROJECT MAINTENANCE INSPECTOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Perform routine inspection of landscaped areas under the company’s maintenance contracts, and to ensure that they are well executed according to the scope of works as defined in the landscape maintenance contract.
• SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
• Receives general supervision from Head of Project Maintenance and to follow the works scheduled as prepared by the Project Maintenance Administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• To ensure that the landscape project maintenance has been executed well according to the scope of maintenance contract.
• Conduct field inspections of landscaped areas; evaluate field problems; and produce report for any improvement or repairs required.
• To immediately report to the Head of Project Maintenance on any problem related to the landscape e. g. weed growth, plant diseases and infection etc.
• To ensure that the worker has performed his work diligently as assigned to him.
• Investigate and respond to customer’s complaints and inquiries regarding the maintenance of landscaped areas.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports related to landscape project maintenance activities.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !