Position: LANDSCAPE PROJECT SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Diploma / Higher Diploma or of equivalent qualification in Sales / Business Management / Business Administration or of related field.
2. Preference given to candidate having working knowledge of project sales administration practices.
3. Proficient in both written and spoken English and Malay.
4. Computer literate on major computer software and systems.
5. Having 2-3 years of experience as Project Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent.
6. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
7. A team player with high level of dedication.
8. Ability to work under strict deadline.
9. To process project work and items orders via email or phone.
10. To check project data accuracy are in order including the invoices.
11. To contact clients for any missing information or to answer any queries.
12. To liaise with the logistic section and the nurseries to ensure timely deliveries.
13. To maintain and update project sales and customers record.
14. To communicate important feedback from customers internally.
15. To ensure sales target are met and to report of any deviation.
16. Possess valid driving license.
17. Ready to work beyond normal working hours.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual leave
Closing date: 10/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !