The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver the Corporate Category to ensure consistent provision of best in class end to end Contracting and Procurement (CP) solutions to the Corporate Function that fully meets business expectations/needs and leads to a reduction of well delivery costs, support IAPS activity, adds value and delivers a competitive advantage to BLNG’s business. This is achieved through:
• Management of the day-to-day activities associated with timely planning and execution of all aspects/stages of BLNG’s tendering/contracting process and contract management via nominated Contract Holders;
• Execution of the tendering/contracting process in a consistent, ethical and auditable manner and fully comply with Group, local standards, and legal requirements, as well as Company Tender Board requirements;
• Establishment and implementation of fit-for-purpose strategies in line with CP Optimisation across the Organization (40/40/20) process leading to cost reduction and value improvement opportunities to support the “Do more with Less” drive with no compromise to HSE;
• Active pursuit and exploitation of commercial leverage opportunities beyond BLNG’s boundaries (e. g. BSJV, Global/Regional CP), for the benefits of BLNG; and
• Drive across business/asset teams & CP improvement projects in the determination of CP strategy.
Interested applicants, please email a full updated CV to recruitment@salishah. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !