No. 8, 2nd Floor, Bangunan Jaisa, Lot 7565, Spg. 80, Jlan pandan Lima
Total Vacancy: 6 Male
• The Loader verifies tank car, barge, or truck load numbers to ensure car placement accuracy based on written or verbal instructions.
• The Loader observes positions of cars passing loading spouts, and swing spouts into the correct positions at the appropriate times.
• The Loader operates ship loading and unloading equipment, conveyors, hoists, and other specialized material handling equipment such as railroad tank car unloading equipment.
• The Loader monitors products movement to and from storage tanks, coordinating activities with other workers to ensure constant product flow.
• The Loader records operating data such as products and quantities pumped, gauge readings, and operating times, manually or using computers.
• The Loader checks conditions and weights of vessels to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading procedures.
• The Loader operates industrial trucks, tractors, loaders and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks, and to store and retrieve materials in warehouses.
• The Loader connects ground cables to carry off static electricity when unloading tanker cars.
• The Loader seals outlet valves on tank cars, barges, and trucks.
• The Loader tests samples for specific gravity, using hydrometers, or send samples to laboratories for testing.
Closing date: 17/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !