Serious Applicants Only. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be entertained.
• Coordination of materials in and out.
• Liaising with client and BSP.
• Familiar with logistic equipment such as Cranage/trailers/forklifts etc.
• Assisting Project Manager in other logistics matter and reporting.
• Act and work independently but maintain good team relationships.
• Liaise and interface with all levels of personnel on project.
• Ensure compliance with all HSE, Legislative, Client and our requirements for movement and shipment of goods onshore / offshore.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers´ businesses and requirements.
• Age 25+.
• Female/Male Applicants.
• Local/Permanent Residents.
• MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 years experience in LOGISTICS COORDINATION. (Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is advantageous).
• Speaks Basic English.
• Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database & word processing.
• Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
• Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
• Good Communication skills
• Independent, organised, punctual and systematic
• Must have class 3 driving licence.
• Salary is based on experience.
• Living in and around KB for convenience as our office is based in KB.
• Position open for May 2021.
Interested applicants please submit your application enclosing certificates, resume, contact number and a passport sized photo and stating your expected salary to HR@KMSTGROUP. COM. Please put ´´LOGISTICS COORDINATOR POSITION´´ in your header/subject. Potential applicants
will be emailed prior to interview. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !