Position: LOGISTICS FLEET SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
A brief summary on the minimum job scopes:
a) To assist managers and other service representatives in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities;
b) To monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals;
c) To coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines;
d) To ensure all deliverables comply with company standards and procedures, and to follow standard operating procedures for safe and efficient business operations;
e) To liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery by maintaining active and constant feedback;
f) To build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular meetings and communications;
g) To evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements;
h) To identify problems in operational processes and resolve them in quickly and timely manner;
i) To troubleshoot and provide problem-solving solutions and/or recommendations to resolve service issues (e. g. equipment and vehicle downtimes, maintenance issues, equipment spare parts sourcing, and etc. ) and disputes with clients;
j) To provide direction, guidance, and supervision to subordinates in order to achieve performance targets and deliver high quality services (e. g. reviewing workers log books, time sheets, equipment/vehicle maintenance sheets, and etc. );
k) To plan, coordinate, and allocate adequate resources (i. e. fleet control over manpower and equipment/vehicles) for each logistics jobs and all other related operations;
l) To monitor and supervise logistics jobs as and when required.
Minimum requirements and expectations for job candidates:
- Have at least three (3) years of working experience as a supervisor in logistics, lifting and hoisting field and other related fields as a site supervisor;
- Have relevant and valid (or recently expired no more than 6 months) transport and lifting related trade certification e. g. IMS-5, IMIST, PIC, and etc.
- Havevery good working knowledge for identifying and sourcing automotive mechanical hardware spare parts / heavy equipment diesel engine parts from various shops in and outside Brunei;
- Haveexcellent verbal communication in English, Malay and Mandarin;
- Have moderate proficiency in written English and Malay;
- Have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Treat colleagues with respect and be able to communicate well with accurate information.
- Be professional and have strong work ethic.
- Comply with company’s rules and regulations.
- Able to manage and handle work pressure and stress well.
- Complete all job tasks orderly and on time.
- Be willing to give, accept, appreciate, and learn from workplace constructive criticism with co-workers.
- Have proper etiquettes such as cleaning, refuelling, and re-greasing vehicles or equipment after use.
- Can work in teams or independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess own transportation and be willing to travel outside of Brunei (e. g. Limbang and Miri);
- Has own accommodation in Belait District
Candidate preference: In addition to fulfilling the minimum requirements, we will like to indicate our preference for candidates with the following skillsets:
- Meticulously maintains well-organized and complete records;
- Can skillfully engage in persuasive negotiations and discussions;
- Willing to learn and adapt into new roles if assigned;
- Demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility and reliability;
- Enjoys problem-solving
1) All interested and qualified candidates shall register their interest in job centre portal; and
2) Submit one (1) personal statement to describe their current work experience and justify why they are the suitable candidate to jobs(+)go-liftco. com.
In the email subject please write: APPLICATION FOR LOGISTICS FLEET SUPERVISOR and please provide your full name so that we can identify your registration in the job centre portal.
Final Remarks: Please ensure that you fully comply with the instructions described in the application procedure and please take note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 28 - 37 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !