Position: LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Candidates should have 2 years’ experience in the Courier / Logistics industry, part of which shall have been in a supervisory capacity.
• Lead, direct and manage inbound and outbound logistics planning and operational activities related to customs clearance and freight forwarding
• Plan and discuss better logistics strategy with the managers and department concerns and suggest implementation
• Manage, handle and supervise overall logistics operation and team members
• Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure all paperwork is processed efficiently and in a timely manner and meets all compliance requirements in the importing and exporting country
• Coordinate and monitor with production, planning and warehouse department to ensure timely and accurately delivery of cargoes
• Manage cost efficient product distribution, planning operations, meeting customer´s agreed requirements and expectations, and compliance with all statutory and legal policies and procedures of local and international trade
• Plan and provide schedule of receiving of import and loading of export shipments
• Apply and process accreditation and/or registration of company to government agency in relation to import and export requirements
• Shipment booking to freight forwarders carrier
• Liaise with shipping line, freight forwarder, brokers and hauler Set SOP for import and local procedures related to import shipments
• Attend to clients´ needs and requirements
• Maintain records of all shipping transactions, update and maintain NGC system for every shipments
• Check and process billing related to import and export shipments.
• Making sure on time payment to avoid shipment delay
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !