Position: LORRY DRIVER
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• PROVEN EXPERIENCE ATLEAST 2-3 YEARS AS LORRY DRIVER
• WORK RESPONSIBILITY, HONEST AND CAN WORK INDEPENDENTLY.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive a light vehicle such as truck or van used for delivery of FMCG goods.
• To conduct periodic basic maintenance; daily checking; replacement of the wheel if punctured for the said vehicle.
• To raise service request to the Management for maintenance or repair of broken vehicle.
• To report to the Logistics Supervisor if a truck breakdown or problems during delivery.
• To identify the cause of a breakdown and preventive maintenance for vehicles.
• To record the problems for the vehicle that affects the daily delivery operations.
• To perform the emergency repair for the vehicle such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, etc.
• In-charge and assist in goods loading and unloading as per delivery schedule.
• In-charge of reporting delays, traffics, accidents and other transportation situation to bases or other vehicles using smartphones or mobile two-way radios.
• To obtain and check all invoices/DO and EDN/Delivery Notes/Pick List prior delivery.
• To obtain and check all goods return/reject products from buyers/customers by obtaining (Goods Return Note) GRN from customers.
• To obtain signature/ company’s stamp from customer and ensure that all copies of invoices/DO are clearly stamped and signed.
• To strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations/W. I. S. E. system.
• To perform other duties/jobs as instructed by the management from time to time.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !