Position: Laboratory Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job main duties and responsibilities:
1) Serve as Quality Manager with the overall responsibility and authority on the implementation of the Quality Management System for the laboratory.
2) Serve as Technical Manager, responsible for the technical operations and provision of resources necessary to ensure the required quality of the laboratory operations.
3) Manage the laboratory team according to company standards. Monitor and conduct formal performance review of laboratory staff.
4) Review the management system and testing activities to ensure continuing suitability and effectiveness and to introduce necessary changes or improvement.
5) Evaluate incoming chemical waste for safety and ensure processing of chemical waste occurs safely.
6) Contribute to CIC’s high environmental standards through the management of the environmental monitoring program to ensure no harm to the environment.
7) Maintain high HSE standards, both within the laboratory and company wide
Academic Qualifications required:
1) Master’s Degree or Degree in Chemistry or relevant field.
2) Minimum of ten (10) years working experience with at least Six (6) years of experience at the management level.
3) Proficiency in standard computer programs (Word, Excel) - Analytical thinking skills, attention to detail, and strong skills in logic and science.
4) Brunei citizen or permanent resident preferred.
Other Soft Skills required:
1) Good verbal and written communication skills in English required, fluency in Malay preferred.
2) Self-motivated and team-orientated with a professional work attitude.
3) Ability to work independently.
4) Good time management skills.
5) Keen interest to learn, develop and progress.
Please visit CIC Environmental Services website at www. cicgrp. com for further information.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !