• Organize and supervise the day-to-day operations of the Laboratory in their respective sections. This includes allocation of tests to technicians, sample co=ordination and manpower planning.
• Prepare worksheets and ensuring client requirements are met.
• Verify test results/records of analysis and initiate re-test when necessary. To check and ensure that all data are complete in the datasheet. Perform analysis for re-checks when required.
• To sign Analysis Report or Certificate of Quality upon completion of work
• Co-ordinate activities to ensure that the Laboratory provides a high standard of service and satisfy clients’ needs.
• Ensure sample storage is properly maintained and disposed.
• To recognize that the Laboratory Quality System is fully implemented as per the QA Manual.
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of test results.
• Troubleshoot for potential problems arising due to equipment, standards, methods etc. , and initiate preventive actions. Initiate corrective action procedures for all non-complying situations, followed by implementing & communicating the actions to ensure “lesson learnt”.
• Ensure client relationships are maintained to a high standard
• Thorough Knowledge of Oil and Petrochemical tests performed in Laboratory.
• Able to commit to 12-hrs shift. Good & Attractive package ( Basic + Shift allowance + transport Allowance)
• Able to work in a fast pace environment, having Leadership Quality and time keeping as well as able to communicate with Customer regularly. Good leadership skills, excellent working attitude and able to work well in teams
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor´s Degree/Post Graduate /Professional Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
• At least 8 -10 Year(s) of working experience in Refinery / third Party laboratories / related field is required.
Required language(s): English, Chinese (spoken & written)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !