Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1. Attend to customers’ needs, and make appropriate recommendations.
2. Interest customers in making purchases.
3. Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
4. Accurately describe product features and benefits.
5. Keep up to date with product information and availability.
6. Inform customers about current sales, promotions, and policies about payments and exchanges.
7. Ensure that all purchased items are delivered to the customers in a prompt manner.
8. Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
9. Ensure store appearance is clean and presentable at all times.
10. Notify out of stock items in a timely manner.
11. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and potential for new products and services.
Local and PR Applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Preference will be given to those who can start work immediately.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP SCP Payment , Staff Discount, Commission, Medical Claim, Salary Increment, Annual Leave Entitlement, O. T. Payment
Closing date: 27/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !