Position: Labourer / Semi Skilled
Total Vacancy: 6 Male
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Assist technician by performing duties that requires less skill.
• Perform the basic tasks of material handling, jobsite preparation and housekeeping, loading and delivering materials using a variety of tools and machines and maintenance of tools and equipment, and general labour.
• Performs semi-skilled technician (electrical and/or instrument) work. Assists technicians on projects or independently performs more routine work.
• Dig trenches and excavations by use of hand tools and power equipment under general supervision.
• Assist in underground conduit installation.
• Assist in mounting, securing, and installing electrical raceways, fixtures, and systems.
• Assist in wire pulling procedures.
• Assemble pre-fabricated systems under general supervision.
• Understand and follow jobsite directions and instructions, both written and verbal.
• Understand/Perform other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisors.
• Perform all tasks in a timely manner.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !