Position: Lane Service Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Assist in the maintenance of bowling lanes, pinsetters, pins, ball returns, bowling balls, scoring equipment and all other related mechanical components.
2. Performs regular servicing and preventative maintenance procedures on all bowling equipment.
3. Clean and assist in the repair and adjustment of automated scoring equipment.
4. May participate in planning servicing/maintenance budgets and preparing major improvements and repair programs.
5. Maintains safe technician area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
6. Maintains clean bowling area by assisting with Housekeeping Department; follow cleaning schedules; report any unsatisfactory cleanliness to Housekeeping Department.
7. Maintains accurate records of parts, costs and machine performance.
8. Regularly check the safety of bowling equipment; to report any damages to Bowling Manager.
9. Ensure that pinsetters are running smoothly at all times during business hours.
10. Assist in the running of tournaments and events.
11. Assist in the coaching of youths especially the students in the school programs.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results through meetings and suggestions as and when meetings are convened.
13. Assume other duties as assigned by the Bowling Manager.
14. Assist in Pro shop by attending to customers’ enquiries and sales of pro shop items by recommending the proper items to improve their game.
15. Report to bowling manager on any sales transacted.
16. Assist in the stock take of pro shop inventory and give suggestions or feedback on the demands or enquiries of customers.
17. Assist in the shoe counter and dispensing of shoes to customers with proper shoes rental slips.
18. Report on the status of the house shoes like condition on the shoes and if there are any damage shoes that need replacing.
19. Ensure that the house rental shoes are properly sanitized after each usage by putting the shoes in the shoes sanitizing equipment.
20. To assist in the promotion and marketing of the bowling centre and events to the general public and friends through the various social media and verbal communication.
21. Assist in the Arcade and attend to customers need and machine problems.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !