1. To report work orders when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
2. Ensure that job orders are prioritized to prevent shortage of supply.
3. To keep record of production reports, evaluation reports and daily reports.
4. To initiate and make necessary purchase orders for laundry and dry cleaning chemicals and supplies that needs to be ordered. make sure that reserve chemicals are adequate in anticipation of delayed delivery.
5. To keep record of maintenance of all equipment.
6. Reports repair needs, such as electrical and mechanical; follows up with engineering on the repairs as needed.
7. Reports pair needs, such as electrical and mechanical; follows up with engineering on the repairs as needed.
8. To monitor and control the use of cleaning materials, chemicals and consumables in the Main Laundry.
- Male of above 25 - 45 years old
- Own Transport with Valid Driving License Class ´ 3´
- Preferably knowledge in Laundry Field
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience
Interested applicants can submit their applications via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
-- OR --
To Human Resource office:
Lot 308, Unit C4, 1st Floor, Bangunan Maju, Jalan Bunga Raya, Kuala Belait ( Its above Mum Bakery Shop), Kuala Belait
*This vacancy is open until 1st October 2020 (Thursday)*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !