Position: Lead Accountant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS ONLY
• Lead a team of accounts assistants and clerks to prepare accounting information.
• Providing financial information and reports by researching and analysing accounting data.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Managing and overseeing project accounts from initial brief through to closing.
• Supporting events within a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
• Working across multiple events / projects at any one time.
• Creating and compiling invoices, quotations, receipts and other assorted payments for clients and for billing other companies.
• Managing and organising the administrative filing system.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
• Be able to speak, type and read in English. Bonus if able to communicate in Malay or Chinese.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closing process.
• Able to work with other departments in order to collect and compile accurate figures for relevant financial reports.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Fuel Allowance, Food Allowance, Phone Allowance, Annual Salary Increment, Annual Performance Bonus
Closing date: 17/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !