Position: Lead Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Execute all activities and work in Compliance with PETROKON Quality Management System and HSE Management System.
2. Properly manage all design and drafting manpower and resources within the relevant discipline.
3. Provide competent and efficient design services in accordance with Petrokon and Clients´ requirements.
4. Train Trainees and Developing Professionals (DP).
5. Ensure technical quality of all design and drafting work in the discipline.
6. Implement Petrokon Procedures and Work Instructions in the discipline.
7. Allocate design and drafting resources optimally for all design and drafting work executed in the discipline.
8. Appraise the performance of design and drafting personnel in the discipline.
9. Authorise timesheets of design and drafting personnel in the discipline.
10. Ensure consistent and uniform application of design and drafting standards and techniques in the discipline.
11. Train and develop the skills of design and drafting personnel in the discipline especially the Developing Professionals (DP).
12. Execute design tasks as directed including preparing and checking drawings, carrying out field surveys, taking photographs and reviewing third party design.
13. Assist in estimating discipline design man-hours, planning and scheduling.
14. Participate in progress meetings.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 35 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !