Construction / Engineering Jobs
• Provide Daily Progress Report to Project / Construction Engineer on site progress.
• Contribute significantly to the preparation of level 3 “workpacks” or “job cards” in compliance with the requirements.
• Carry out spot checks / plausibility checks of the progress data and reports discrepancies to MC management / site management
• Prepare input to internal and external site reports according to formats & frequency agreed with the site manager
• Monitor work progress on a daily basis and producing weekly and monthly forecast
• Coordinate with discipline engineers or repair materials related jobs.
• Liaise with Client engineering reliability and integrity engineer and operation supervisor for tanks and vessels shutdown activities.
• Attend Client’s meetings including HSSE meeting and daily operation meeting
• Updating daily schedule progress of contracts (reschedule and clients remaining slots)
• Minimum HND qualification and/or 2-4 years experiences in project planning / scheduling in oil and gas industries and/or tank construction
• Good co-ordination and communication skills
• A good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy, team working, ability to negotiate, key skills for chartered surveyors
• With minimum supervision and can work independently
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !