Position: Learning & Development Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent.
Skills/Knowledge Required :
1. 1 years’ experience in Human Resources, especially in training and exposure in Talent Development.
2. Possess a good command of English with strong interpersonal skills.
3. Good communication skills; ability to speak in English
4. Good computer literacy; especially with writing emails and preparing excel spreadsheets
5. Effective time management skills
Other Relevant Information
- Compliant to rules and regulations of the company
- Willingness to learn;
- Good attitude and Great teamwork abilities
- Have own transport (no transportation issue)
Job Description :
1. To support the /Learning and Development objective/ in assessing relevant training needs for individual staff within the organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
2. Assist on identifying, selecting and manage external training from other agencies and providers to deliver required training to the highest and appropriate standards.
3. To organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required, in order to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
4. To assist in maintaining and updating divisional training calendars and organizational training matrix.
5. Maintain good documentation to support work efforts and follow up with the employees as necessary to complete training process.
6. Perform record maintenance, data entry and general administrative support tasks.
7. To get approval from Contract Manager, HR Manager and Managing Director just before confirming the training course.
8. To monitor the employee(s) training courses expiry and make booking prior to one month expiry.
9. To engage Superintendent(s) and Scheduler prior to training course booking.
10. To discuss and get advised from Training Centre (/Megamas/) when will specific courses available.
11. To monitor the HSSE planning regarding which training should be given to each personnel especially the one working at the front-lines.
12. Must be able to differentiate between compulsory courses (Client’s requirement) and training competency courses (Requirement for specific position).
13. Prepare bond agreement or monthly instalment agreement, and ensure that employee signed the agreement before they are sent to take the course.
14. To liaise with Medical Centers with regard to employee medical results.
15. To liaise with payroll regarding any bond agreement or salary deduction due to training before cut-off date.
Working Hours :
Monday to Friday : 8:00am to 12:00pm 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 831 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !