Position: Leasehand/Trainee Leasehand
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
1. To perform general cleaning and house-keeping duties associated with the rig and camp site facilities. This includes not limited to rig site, lunch room, toilets, tool house, vehicles, painting or scrubbing around the rig and cleaning the rig floor.
2. To ensure the space case used for bottled water for Rig personal, is filled with bottled water and ice.
3. To assist in the rig up process upon settlement and departure of wellsite locations as per the direction of Rig Manager and Senior personnel.
4. To assist in preventative maintenance on equipment with the Rig Manager and Driller with their guidance always.
5. To assist in completing corrective actions from inspections, investigations, equipment deficiencies or other duties requested by the Rig Manager or Driller as required to ensure equipment integrity and protection of other personnel onsite.
6. To report any equipment deficiencies and unsafe acts to Rig Manager and Driller immediately.
7. To report any hazards, incidents and near misses to supervisors.
8. To perform other manual tasks as per direction of Rig Manager / Driller.
9. To ensure monthly KPI reports are completed including first aid and Leasehand monthly inspections.
Area(s) of Responsibilities:
- Provide effective support to Rig members daily operations.
- Contribute to the achievement of a safe working environment through following company policy and procedures and environmental health and safety requirement.
- Respond appropriately to verbal and written instructions.
- Operate all equipment in accordance with OEM & SOP
- Active role in rigging up and rigging down of equipment.
- Preparing and using completion handling equipment.
- Assist Lead Floorhand in maintaining handling equipment.
- Operating pipe handler, (only if VOC is completed and deemed competent)
- Being a Spotter for Loading pipe racks with the required tubing / drill pipe.
- Helping to assist Preparing and tally tubing / drill pipe.
- Minimum of GCE O Level
- Minimum 0-1 years of working experience on the job day-to-day exposure preferably in Oil & Gas Industry Possess a strong desire to work in a team environment
- Experience in identification of materials including knowledge in their usage - Experience working in and contributing to a safe team environment in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to work efferently under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to receive verbal and written instructions
- Ability to acquire or possess all relevant safety tickets and certifications as per training Matrix.
We are no longer receiving CV/Resume via email.
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via FLUX O. S Sdn Bhd recruitment portal.
Please complete all the sections and attached the required documents.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED
Deadline : As soon as possible
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !