Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Teach business related subjects at Foundation and Bachelor Degree Levels.
• Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement, and attendance.
• Provide academic as well as pastoral support to students.
• Involve in the development, administration, and marking of exams and other assessments.
• Open to Brunei Citizens / Permanent Residents.
• Age within the range of 30 to 50 years old.
• Candidates must possess Master in Business Accounting or Master in Business Management / Administration.
• Candidatesmust possess Bachelor in Business & Finance or Bachelor in Business Management.
• Candidates are able to teach Financial Management, Auditing, Managerial Accounting, Investment Analysis, Taxation, Strategic Management, Project Management and other related modules.
• Have no less than 2 years of teaching experience.
1. Interested candidates of Bruneian nationality are first required to register themselves to the Manpower and Policy Planning Unit of the Brunei Darussalam Energy and Industry Department, after which.
2. You may email your curriculum vitae with cover letter, addressing characteristics and qualifications, to effandi. salleh(())igsbrunei. edu. bn.
Please include a list of two professional references, including names and telephone numbers, in your C. V.
All application materials must be received before 5:00pm, 31st July 2019.
The review of applications will begin 03rd August 2019.
Nominations and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Tel:+673-2238701 | http://www. kolejigs. edu. bn
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 050 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !