Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Develop several engaging courses within your field of study, including choosing the reading material, creating assignments and arranging a syllabus.
• Present stellar lectures to graduate and undergraduate students that inspire strong discussions and keep students interested.
• Remain current in the field of study through regular research, attendance at conferences and publishing in peer-reviewed journals and similar places.
• Conduct office hours on a regular basis to provide time for students to come and talk with you about their grades, assignments and other issues.
• Mentor students, especially graduate students, and assist them in their pursuit of their degree, such as providing academic and career advisement.
• Grade assignments and ensure that all students remain in compliance with the department’s policy on academic integrity, including checking for any cheating and/or plagiarism.
• Develop strong relationships with colleagues within the department and throughout the institution for an enhanced learning environment that values interdisciplinary study.
• Participate in professional and collegiate organizations, including as a committee member, to remain abreast of all emerging developments.
• 3-5 years teaching experience
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !