Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Teach Communications and Multimedia modules at degree, diploma and certificate levels.
• Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement, and attendance · Provide academic as well as pastoral support to students.
• Provide academic as well as pastoral support to students.
• Participate in the development, administration, and marking of exams and other assessments.
• Open to all nationalities.
• Candidates with a Master’s degree in Marketing / Communication / Multimedia or equivalent, who also has at least a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Multimedia / Interactive Media / New Media or equivalent, are strongly encouraged to apply.
1. Interested candidates of Bruneian nationality are first required to register themselves to the Manpower and Policy Planning Unit of the Brunei Darussalam Energy and Industry Department, after which;
2. Interested candidates may email your curriculum vitae with cover letter, addressing characteristics and qualifications, to effandi. salleh()igsbrunei. edu. bn.
Please include a list of two professional references, including names and telephone numbers, in your C. V.
All application materials must be received by 5:00pm, 16th March, 2020.
The review of applications will begin 17th March, 2020.
Nominations and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 26 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 050 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !