Position: Liaison Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
- Minimum National Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience as a Liaison Officer
- Fluently speaking and writing in English and Malay language
- Have valid driving license class 3
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office
Tasks & responsibilities
- Familiar with the issuance of
a) New/Additional/Renewal for foreign workers and support for work permit
b) Processing the Transfer of Contract for Foreign workers
c) The cancellation of Foreign Worker Licences
d) SAWP of Foreign Worker Licenses
- Responsible in preparation for processing of employee´s passports, employment re-entry visas, driver´s license, Identification Card, LPA
- Schedule employee´s medical screening or examination
- Prepare letters required by government authorities for employment purposes
- Ensure that all documents are recorded up-to-date and stored in secured archive
- Strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations; Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) company´s policy
- Perform other duties/task that may assign by supervisor or the management
- Act as a support to the Operation Department of the company Preferably local or permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam only.
Interested applicants are required to send their applications with complete documents (CVs, latest educational certification and other related documents) to recruitment//mkjohan. com not later than COB on 22nd October 2019 (Tuesday).
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Work Address: No. 3 Lot 4221 Spg. 177 Jalan Sungai Pandan KA1931 Kuala
Belait Brunei Darussalam
District: Kuala Belait
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 24 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !