Position: Life Guard/Swimming Instructor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Completion of lifeguard training.
• 1+ months related experience.
• First Aid and CPR certification.
• AED certification preferred.
• Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficient in interacting with people of various ages from diverse backgrounds.
• Available to work shifts.
• Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous.
• Overseeing activities at aquatic facility.
• Assisting with swimming lessons.
• Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
• Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
• Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
• Maintaining order in swimming areas.
• Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
• Performing first aid procedures.
• Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 20/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !