Position: Logistic Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• To oversees the daily activities and management of the Logistic Department.
• To supervise and assign daily activities to drivers and truckmen.
• To arrange transport to meet the requests from all the Departments.
• To maintain the petty cash for Logistic Department.
• To liase with Maintenance Department for repair & maintenance of company vehicles.
• To liase with Administration Department for renewal of road tax, P Permit etc.
• To prepare Import & Export documentation including the application of permit.
• To liase with shipping agents on vessel schedule, container reservation etc.
• To liase with forwarding agents
• To summit Earth Island Institute (EII) monthly report online.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel & Power Point)
• Fluency in Malay and English (both written & spoken).
• Able to speak, read and write Chinese is an advantage.
• A minimum 1 - 2 years working experience in similar position or position involving general administrative duties.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to be proactive and take initiative.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Lunch is provided
Closing date: 25/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !