Position: Logistic Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• To oversees the daily activities and management of the Logistic Department.
• To supervise and assign daily activities to drivers and truckmen.
• To arrange transport to meet the requests from all the Departments.
• To maintain the petty cash for Logistic Department.
• To liaise with Maintenance Department for repair & maintenance of company vehicles.
• To liaise with Administration Department for renewal of road tax, P Permit etc.
• To prepare Import & Export documentation including the application of permit.
• To liaise with shipping agents on vessel schedule, container reservation etc.
• To liaise with forwarding agents
• To prepare all the necessary shipping documents
• To summit Earth Island Institute (EII) monthly report online.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel & Power Point)
• Fluency in Malay and English (both written & spoken).
• Able to speak, read and write Chinese is an advantage.
• A minimum 1 - 2 years working experience in similar position or position involving general administrative duties.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to be proactive and take initiative.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !