Position: Logistic Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Tasks and Duties:
• Work towards the achievement of company contractual activities and operation through effective managerial and lateral relations and teamwork
• Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, lateral relationships and accountabilities
• Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Management.
• Co-ordinate and monitor the management of the existing Light vehicle and transport fleet through proper planning and optimize efficiency & usage of the vehicles / trucks and manpower (operators, drivers & helper) to meet the needs of our customers.
• Co-ordinate, plan and manage the timely delivery of work services to and from destinations in co-operation with the requesting Site Supervisors or customers for Tankers, Trailers, Trucks, Light Vehicle etc.
• To entertain phone calls & e-mail request for service and ensure the requests are recorded daily and issued with Delivery Order.
• To ensure all services provided are issued with Delivery Order including follow-up to ensure Delivery Order is issued for all services provided and to check for return Delivery Order complete with customer’s acknowledgement signature from drivers upon completion of service.
• To advise Senior Logistics coordinator of any movement of equipment like Generator, Compressor, Welding Sets delivered from the yard so as to enable tracking of their movement from the time they are delivered to the customer until the time they are returned back to the yard for them to issue Delivery Order for the rental of equipment.
• To check, verify and sign on a daily basis the timecard for all drivers and helpers.
• Timecard shall be countersigned by the Transport Supervisor. Timecard must have “MSB Permit To Work” attached.
• If timecard indicate a period of time where work was done without “MSB Permit To Work”, driver must arrange for “MSB Permit To Work”.
• To assist Senior Logistics coordinator in maintaining the updates of the database for vehicles/trucks like TMS, road tax, Insurance etc with monthly pre-alert on next expiry dates.
• To maintain daily tracker of location of Trailer & Crane Truck including monitoring so as to optimize the maximum utilization of the fleet in the most efficient way possible.
• Manage and monitor adequate security procedures covering the usage of vehicles, control of vehicle keys, fuel consumption, control of fleet movements.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !