Position: Logistic & Shipment / Technical Support Assistant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• National Diploma / Diploma in engineering, mechanical, instrument and electrical or equivalent or 5 years experienced in Operation, Maintenance and Construction.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To ensure compliance to HSE requirement in performance of his duties, provide HSE intervention and QMS systems where necessary.
• Provide support to Logistic & Shipment activities (to relief L&S Operator when required):
1. To assist transportation services for company.
2. To inspect company vehicles daily and to report any non-compliance to L&S Coordinator.
3. To assist & support for maintenance & inspection on the company vehicles as per schedule.
• Provide support for company logistic transfer when required (i. e. Company office & worksite, airport and etc. )
• Provide assistance & support for TS activities (to support on Company projects, activities & etc).
1. To prepare tools, equipment & materials for projects and activities requirement.
2. To provide support for projects & activities worksite.
3. To provide support and prepare projects & activities documentation.
4. To provide support & prepare inspection or audits for projects & activities.
• Provide assistance & support for Facilities, Maintenance & Operations (FMO) activities when required.
• Provide a daily log to record all positive and negative progress of a project & activities.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !